Helpful Storage Hints
1. Label all boxes on several sides for easy location.
2.Seal boxes completely with packing tape to keep out dust and pests.
3. Pack boxes snugly to prevent collapse when stacked.
4. Leave a center aisle to easily access all items.
5. Keep items off the floor to allow air to circulate.
6. place your most valuable items so they are less accessible from the door.
7. Use shelving to maximize your storage space.
8. Spray furniture with good polish, and lightly coat exposed metal with oil.
9. Leave refrigerator and freezer doors slightly ajar. Store items inside for extra space.
10. Most mattresses and couches, except sofa beds, should be stored on end.
11. Protect mattresses, sofas, and furniture with pads and covers.
12. Wrap mirrors and pictures, never store these items flat.
Items Illegal For Storage
Gasoline, oil, fuel, grease, or other flammable chemicals.
Explosives, fireworks, or ammunition.
Toxic or other hazardous materials
Asbestos or asbestos products.
Items with a noxious smell.
Weapons prohibited under law.
Any other illegal items prescribed by law